When you hear the expression “field laborer," the regular portrayal is somebody who works in the field. As time and innovation has changed, so has the meaning of the field and of the specialist. Today, any individual who works in the field, regardless of whether that field is a field or simply out of the workplace – from professionals, repairmen, ranchers, workers, and the sky is the limit from there – is a field specialist.
- Provide employees with personal safety and piece of mind
- Panic mode for dangerous situation alerts
- Comply with Health & Safety Laws
- Motivate staff and improve productivity
- Reduce risks of offsite employees
- Management of remote workers